My Work


get music on iTunes

What Is Your Favorite Dre-Bo Song?

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wow... Dreams Do Come True!

Had to come back so soon...

Just 3 months ago, I was in the parking lot at Albany Tech waiting for my advisor to get to his office so I could register for class.  I was on Youtube stumbling through videos and I came across a video of a dude rapping in what looked like a home-made studio.  My first thought was SKIP... but being the artist I am, knowing how much I want people to listen to my music, I listened...  That song was "Letter To My Son".  I was blown away... Dude was fye!

Bored again 3 months later, I click on World Star Hip-Hop and dude has a featured video with Cee-Lo on the feature... BANGER!!

Big Ups to DON TRIP...

DREAMS DO COME TRUE... SUPER MOTIVATED I AM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment